There are 0 items in your cart
WHAT IS VIRGIN HAIR?
- Virgin Hair is Hair in it's purest state. Exemplifying it's natural color and texture when collected. Meaning it has not been colored and/or processed in any way.
- Cuticle Hair is hair that has not been altered chemically. Cuticles have not been stripped and remain intact which allows the hair to maintain its strength, consistency and natural flow and sheen.
- Remy Hair is one donor hair that is professionally collected allowing the hair strands to stay in their natural direction. This guarantees maintaining a natural hair pattern eliminating any matting.
- Wefted hair is hair professionally machine stitched to a hair weft the that eliminates and minimizes any shedding. Wefted hair is typically used for the hair weaving technique as well as creating clip-ins.
- Bulk Hair is un-wefted loose hair generally used for braiding purposes.
- A full sew in usually requires 7-8oz of hair to achieve natural fullness. We suggest you buy (2) bags of hair. For hair 20 inches or longer we suggest you buy (3) bags of hair. The longer the hair, the shorter the width of the weft.
- The standard weight per bundle should be no less than 3.5-4.0oz.
- Absolutely, yes! Virgin Indian Hair can be colored. However, it is recommended that a colorist and/or licensed professional hair stylist is used.
- Absolutely, yes! Quality curly hair can be flat ironed. The curl bounces back easily with a cold wash but be advised extreme heat can alter curl pattern after extended periods of straightening.
- When wearing hair in ocean or salt water condition it before hand.
- Salt water and chlorine dries your hair out, because this hair is raw it reacts exactly like your own human hair.
- Use Nourishing or Neutralizing shampoo and conditioner.
ENJOY YOUR MIRACLE TRESSES!